Atomic force microscopy
JPK NanoWizard II | acquired 2011
contact mode | intermittent contact | force modulation
- scan range 100 x 100 x 15 µm3
- stage with 20 x 20 mm2 travel range
- 5000 x 5000 pixels2 resolution for image scans
measurements in air |temperature control | liquid cell
I Gunkel | tel: 7398 | @ email@example.com
Book an introduction
1. Download the request for introduction.
2. Fill out the first 4 pages, sign and date the second page.
3. If you are not a member of the Adolphe Merkle Institute: download the Agreement for employees and students from UniFR and external guests. Fill it out and sign it where appropriate.
4. Scan the document(s) and send them to the admin by email.
5. The admin will then contact you to find a date for the introductory training.
Please read and understand the Health Safety and Environmental Protection routines at AMI.