3D Dynamic Light Scattering
Static (SLS) | Dynamic light scattering (DLS) | depolarized DLS | 3D cross-correlation scattering (3D-DLS) for optically turbid samples.
Cobolt 05-01 diode pumped solid state laser
λ = 660 nm | P max. = 500 mW | linearly polarized and collimated
- Single-mode optical fibres with integrated collimation optics and laser-line filters
- Scattering angles: 10° to 135°
- Q-range for aqueous suspensions: 2.2 106 to 2.3 106 m-1
- Two high-sensitivity APD detectors (Perkin Elmer, Single Photon Counting Module)
- Single processing via a two-channel multiple-tau correlator
Dr Sandor Balog | tel: 8964 | @ email@example.com
Book an introduction
1. Download the request for introduction.
2. Fill out the first 4 pages, sign and date the second page.
3. If you are not a member of the Adolphe Merkle Institute: download the Agreement for employees and students from UniFR and external guests. Fill it out and sign it where appropriate.
4. Scan the document(s) and send them to the admin by email.
5. The admin will then contact you to find a date for the introductory training.
Please read and understand the Health Safety and Environmental Protection routines at AMI.