AFM Park NX10
Park NX10 | acquired 2019
contact mode | intermittent contact | non-contact mode | force modulation
- scan range: 50 x 50 x 15 µm3
- motorized XY sample stage with 20 x 20 mm2 travel range
- Up to 4096 x 4096 pixels2 resolution for image scans
- Click here for further technical data
measurements in air | liquid cell
Dr Bodo Wilts | tel: 8969 | @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- An introduction by the Responsible is mandatory.
- Only persons who received the introduction are eligible to use the instrument. The introduction is personal and non-transferable: it does not legitimate other members of his/her group and/or colleagues to use the instrument.
- The Instrument is available on weekdays from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. For other access
- Reservation via the booking platform is mandatory.
- Reservations cannot be placed more than 2 weeks (14 days) in advance.
- Cancellations must be announced at least 24 hours in advance, in order to give other users a chance to use the opened time slot.
- Early finished: inform the user that is coming after you (email and phone in the booking)
- Before starting the session, the user must check the instrument and report any damage or incorrect state immediately to the Responsible.