3D Dynamic Light Scattering
Static (SLS) | Dynamic light scattering (DLS) | depolarized DLS | 3D cross-correlation scattering (3D-DLS) for optically turbid samples.
Cobolt 05-01 diode pumped solid state laser
λ = 660 nm | P max. = 500 mW | linearly polarized and collimated
- Single-mode optical fibres with integrated collimation optics and laser-line filters
- Scattering angles: 10° to 135°
- Q-range for aqueous suspensions: 2.2 106 to 2.3 106 m-1
- Two high-sensitivity APD detectors (Perkin Elmer, Single Photon Counting Module)
- Single processing via a two-channel multiple-tau correlator
Dr Sandor Balog | tel: 8964 | @ email@example.com
- An introduction by the Responsible is mandatory.
- Only persons who received the introduction are eligible to use the instrument. The introduction is personal and non-transferable: it does not legitimate other members of his/her group and/or colleagues to use the instrument.
- The Instrument is available on weekdays from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. For other access
- Reservation via the booking platform is mandatory.
- Reservations cannot be placed more than 2 weeks (14 days) in advance.
- Cancellations must be announced at least 24 hours in advance, in order to give other users a chance to use the opened time slot.
- Early finished: inform the user that is coming after you (email and phone in the booking)
- Before starting the session, the user must check the instrument and report any damage or incorrect state immediately to the Responsible.