Cu-α source (photon wavelength λ = 0.1524 nm)
Accessible Q-range: 0.08 – 33.8 nm-1
Dr Sandor Balog | tel: 8964 | @ email@example.com
- An introduction by the Responsible is mandatory.
- Only persons who received the introduction are eligible to use the instrument. The introduction is personal and non-transferable: it does not legitimate other members of his/her group and/or colleagues to use the instrument.
- The Instrument is available on weekdays from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. For other access
- Reservation via the booking platform is mandatory.
- Reservations cannot be placed more than 2 weeks (14 days) in advance.
- Cancellations must be announced at least 24 hours in advance, in order to give other users a chance to use the opened time slot.
- Early finished: inform the user that is coming after you (email and phone in the booking)
- Before starting the session, the user must check the instrument and report any damage or incorrect state immediately to the Responsible.