Jean Marc Fasel
I am working in a private company called Bureau Norbert SA where I act as project manager for Engineering geology (dam and HPP, tunneling, natural hazards). I am also involved as swiss expert for geological risk on the assessment of dams. I further work on groundwater management and protection, groundwater quality, contaminations, reservoir seepage and contaminated sites. At the University of Fribourg I am lecturing on technical geology and slope instabilities.
I am member in the following professional societies:
- Swiss Society of Engineers and Architects (SIA)
- Swiss Association of Geologists (CHGEOL)
- International Association of Hydrogeologists (IAH)
- Swiss Hydrogeological Society (SSH)
- Groupement Suisse de la Géologie de l’Ingénieur, member of the Committee panel (GSGI)