- Analogue model of the Alpine foreland
Bonnet C., Malavieille J. & Mosar J. (2007). Interactions between tectonics, erosion and sedimentation during the recent evolution of the Alpine orogen – Analogue modelling insights. Tectonics, 26, TC6016, doi:10.1029/2006TC002048.
- Folding in the Jura High Range (Chasseral-Switzerland)
Schori M., Mosar J. & Schreurs G. (2015). Upper detachments during thin-skinned deformation of the Swiss central Jura: a kinematic model across the Chasseral. Swiss Journal of Geosciences. 108(2), pp. 327-343 doi 10.1007/s00015-015-0196-x.
- 3D model in the Prealpes Medianes Klippen (Switzerland)
Matzenauer E. (2012). Tectonics in the Préalpes Klippen and the Subalpine Molasse (Canton Fribourg, Switzerland).Geofocus 31207pp.
- Earthquakes in Canton Fribourg
- Shale gas issue in western Switzerland